- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Storage :
- Room Temperature
- Purity :
- Molecular Formula :
- Form :
- Grade :
- first grade
- Density :
- 1.5-1.7 mol Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- Chemical Name :
- vanadium electrolyte
- Usage :
- for vanadium redox flow battery using,lab research
- Main Material :
- Application :
- Other, Industrial
- Uniform dispersion of elements
- Woks by oxidizing V2+ to V3+ during discharge cycle
- Composition/Information on Ingredients: mix
- Product Name: Vanadium Electrolyte
- Composition: mixed by vanadium sulfate and sulfuric acid
- Thermal stability:using temperature -30~45ÂºC
What role of electrolyte in flow batteries?
Electrolyte not only plays conductivity role, but also the carrier of active substance, which is a core part of the VFB battery system. When charging, the positive turns into V4.5+ from V3.5+ and negative turns into V2.5+ from V3.5+, while discharging, it is the opposite to achieve energy store. So, improving the electrolyte density is the effective way to improve battery stored energy.
Where to use?
Vanadium battery electrolyte only used in vanadium battery for businesses, universities and research institutions vanadium battery and key materials testing, and can meet needs of peaking power storage, wind and solar power energy storage projects.
Electrolyte composition as follows:
4th Floor, Jinfeng Building, Optical Valley International Enterprise Center, East-lake High-tech District, Wuhan, Hubei, 430074, China